1. We know you’re a FREAK cause you have a surname that’s basically the coolest word in the dictionary. What’s it like?
Its pretty cool, except most people think its a “stage name“ and I can’t google myself since I share the name with a PORN STAR and a singer. So, it has its pros and cons.
2. What’s one of your biggest LOVEs?
The biggest love of my life was probably ballet. Now, I love to read and travel and eat! I also love my mom’s dog, Lucky!
3. If today were a song, which song would it be?
I’ve recently been listening to a lot of The Beatles. It feels a bit random but for some reason I’m just really into the album, Abbey Road.
4. Snap your fingers and make someone get here right now… who would it be and why?
I’d love to meet Margot Fonteyn. She’s one of the most incredible ballet dancers in history. She had a quote, “Great artists are people who find the way to be themselves in their art. Any sort of pretension induces mediocrity in art and life alike”. It’s something that has always resonated with me and I continue to keep in mind.
5. We read your mom spent part of her childhood in Rome. Have you ever visited?
She did! My mom’s mother and father moved to Rome when my mom was only 2 months old. She says she was shipped there on a boat (LOL). Her first words were Italian apparently, but I haven’t heard any. Technically, I have been to Rome… but only for an hour when passing through the train station 🙂 So it’s definitely on my list of places to visit this year!
6. What if Rome were a colour and why?
Red, which has something to do with my Waldorf school schooling.
7. F is For…
Fun and fairytales.
8. What’s always in your handbag or backpack?
I always carry keys, phone, credit cards, so I don’t get left stranded somewhere or locked out of the house. Other than that, chapstick and sunglasses!